Associations and Community Involvement
Lynch Meyer Lawyers strongly support a number of organisations within the industry sectors in which we work. We are actively involved through sponsorships, memberships, seminars and presentations, writing articles and contributing our time to various boards and committees.
We are proud to support a number of charitable organisations through the provision of pro bono legal services as well as sponsorship, fundraisers and donations.
Our firm is a Law Society of South Australia Gold Alliance Firm.
Lynch Meyer Lawyers are also pleased to be associated with the Law Council of Australia’s Diversity & Equality Charter. Our firm encourages and supports diversity in the workplace and we are particularly proud to have an equal gender split partnership.
Furthermore, our firm is committed to environmental sustainability and we have implemented a number of policies and procedures to support this.
We are pleased to have a strong involvement with the following organisations:
- Adelaide Training & Employment Centre
- Australian Institute of Credit Management
- Australasian Land & Groundwater Association
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association
- Housing Industry Association (HIA)
- Master Plumbers Association of South Australia
- National Electrical and Communications Association (SA)
- Not for Profit Accounting Specialists
- Property Council of Australia (SA)
- Urban Development Institute of Australia (SA)
- winSA (Women’s Insolvency Network of South Australia)
- Zoos South Australia