Property Associate 3-5 years PQE
About the role
We are seeking an experienced practitioner to join our Property team. As the successful candidate, you will have extensive experience and expertise in advising on and preparing necessary legal documentation for property transactions. You will be at Associate level with at least 3 years post qualification experience.
When you join our team, known for its strong South Australian property expertise, you will be providing advice to property owners (vendors, purchasers and landlords) and tenants, property developers, government and government organisations, companies, not-for-profit entities, retirement village operators and builders.
Working closely with highly experienced and respected Partners, Special Counsel and Consultants, you will work on a diverse range of property matters including advising on:
- commercial, industrial and retail leasing and licensing
- sale and purchase of commercial, retail, industrial, agricultural and retirement village properties including due diligence investigations
- industrial, commercial, retail, residential and mixed use developments (including community titles and off-the plan contracts)
- land divisions
Essential Skills and Experience
- Admitted to practice in South Australia.
- Able to supply or obtain a satisfactory police clearance prior to employment.
- Work experience outside of the law will be highly regarded.
Lynch Meyer is a firm that strives for excellence and highly values our staff and our clients. We encourage our people to not only listen to each other and to our clients but also to have a voice and to share ideas and knowledge in a collaborative way. Our Vision, to deliver exceptional service and outcomes to all of our clients all of the time, underpins that. We also take our Values seriously and they provide for a friendly and supportive work environment.
When you join us you will be part of a progressive, dynamic South Australian firm that offers inspiring and interesting work from a diverse range of clients and a real work life balance.
We are committed to investing in our people and understand the need for continued learning. As a member of our team you will be encouraged - and assisted - to grow and develop your skills to your full potential.
How to apply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and include a copy of your most recent resume and academic transcript.