Areas of Practice
- Corporate and commercial
- Taxation and superannuation
- Acquisitions and disposals
- Estate planning
Joe specialises in non-litigious commercial law, particularly large and complex transactions and has acted in a number of Adelaide’s largest sale transactions.
Joe’s background in commercial, tax and superannuation matters enables him to advise on effective estate planning. A significant amount of his work involves servicing accountants and their clients. He also has extensive experience and skills in drafting commercial agreements.
Joe was also Recommended in Doyles’ Guide as a Leading Agribusiness Lawyer in South Australia, 2016.
- The Law Society of South Australia
- Taxation Institute of Australia
- Agribusiness Association of Australia