Areas of Practice
- International trade and foreign investment
- Corporate and commercial
- Property (leasing, development and construction)
- Acquisitions and disposals
- Agribusiness (including wine law)
- Estate planning
Malinda has a wealth of commercial expertise and vast experience in providing advice to local, interstate and international clients, including high net worth individuals, partnerships, private companies, listed and unlisted public companies, government bodies and not-for-profit entities.
Malinda acts for clients involved in international trade, property, construction, franchising, energy and resources, agribusiness (including wine), manufacturing, wholesale and retail.
Malinda is fluent in Mandarin and acts for businesses dealing with China, businesses in China and local Chinese businesses. Her overseas clients include clients from China, Malaysia, Hong Kong SAR and Taiwan.
Malinda’s expertise and experience combined with her in-depth understanding of both Australian and Chinese cultures enables her to understand her clients’ needs, effectively communicate with them and their counterparts and deliver exceptional services and outcomes for her clients.
- The Law Society of South Australia
- Hon. Secretary of the China Business Network of SA Inc
- Secretary of the Australian Asian Chamber of Commerce Industry Inc
- Secretary of the Australia Hebei China Association Inc
- Secretary of the Adelaide Great Wall Football Club Inc
- Member of the Franchise Council of Australia