We understand that cashflow is a crucial function in business and that debt collection must be prompt and cost-efficient. The proper management of the entire credit relationship underscores the basis of good credit practice.
Our specialist lawyers and paralegals have years of experience and tactical knowhow to help you position yourself for the best outcome. After all, the last place you want to be if your client or trading partner becomes insolvent is at the end of the queue.
We achieve commercially-viable results for our clients through cost effective recovery litigation. Strategy is everything. We act for both secured and unsecured creditors.
We can also act for you if you or your business is in financial difficulty, and can help you disentangle on the best commercial terms.
Because we have experienced all types of disputes from every angle, there isn’t a debt recovery fight we haven’t seen from the inside.
For more information on our debt collection services, please visit our LM Collect page.
We offer expert advice and service on:
- Preparing credit applications and director’s guarantees
- Preparing terms of trade and invoice documentation ensuring enforceability and compliance with legislation
- Preparing security documents such as mortgages, bills of sale, charges and drafting industry-specific retention of title clauses
- Irrevocable authorities
- Personal Property Security Registration
- Cost-efficient debt collection services
- Enforcement of judgmentsand securities
- Preparing plain-English debt agreementsWhole ledger collection
- All aspects of Bankruptcy and Winding Up