Doing business in the not-for-profit sector has special challenges. While some things such as contracts, employment, and protecting the value of your brand are common to all enterprises, other issues are quite different and require an insider’s understanding.
We understand the specific dynamics of the not-for-profit sector and have the knowledge, expertise and experience to help your organisation survive and prosper in our economic and legislative environment.
Not-for-profit organisations often require advice from lawyers who understand the governance and taxation issues unique to this sector.
We offer expert advice and service on:
- Corporate Governance and compliance
- Associations and Companies Limited by Guarantee advice
- Charitable/PBI issues
- Intellectual Property, including branding and trademarks
- Planning and Environmental
- Property sales and purchases
- Building and Construction
- Workplace Relations
- Retirement Villages
- Aged Care
- Deceased Estates
Our Not-for-Profit clients include:
- Retirement Village operators
- Aged Care operators
- Sporting organisations
- Charitable Foundations
- Animal Welfare organisations
- Community hospitals
- Community housing
- Religious organisations