At Lynch Meyer Lawyers we recognise that the successful management of employment, industrial relations, occupational health and safety and discrimination laws are key issues for all organisations and are integral to financial success.
We can advise you on the impact of Industrial Relations Reforms to ensure that the law is not breached and industrial unrest is avoided.
We understand that legal solutions depend on an organisation’s business objectives so we work closely with you to ensure you balance your business objectives with “best practice” workplace relations policies and procedures.
We strive not only to address existing disputes and deliver pragmatic and innovative business solutions but also to actively offer forward-planning advice by identifying issues before they become problems.
We offer expert advice and service on:
Employment and Industrial Relations
- Employment contracts
- Contractor agreements
- Collective agreements
- Termination disputes and unfair dismissal actions
- Union disputes
- The preservation of confidential information and intellectual property
- Workplace policies and procedures
WORK Health and Safety
- Risk management and compliance
- Coronial inquests and representation and advice in prosecutions under the Work Health and Safety Act 2012
Equal Opportunity and Discrimination
- Policy development and implementation
- Representation in various tribunals and courts