Simple Online Will - Couple
We're pleased to offer an online Will service whereby you complete your Will instructions online, the document is then checked by one of our experienced Wills and Estate Planning Lawyers, you then come to our office to sign the document.
This service is fast and affordable at a fixed price, plus you have the benefit of knowing your Will has been checked and signed off by an experienced and local lawyer.
We can also keep your original signed Will safe in our Deed Room for no charge.
Standard Will for a Couple - $550
We recommend this Will for:
- Married couples with or without children
- Defacto couples with or without children
Who this Will is not recommended for:
If the following circumstances apply to you, then please contact us as you require a different Will template:
- Either you or your partner have previously been divorced, separated or widowed; or
- If you or your partner have children from a previous relationship; or
- If you are considering or planning a marriage; or
- If any beneficiaries have been bankrupt; or
- You are intentionally leaving someone out of your Will who would normally be entitled to make a claim; or
- You and your partner would like different instructions in each of your Wills; or
- You have a Trust or Self Managed Super Fund