Litigation can sting. We all know it should be avoided but sometimes that is not possible. On occasions, it is necessary to protect or enforce your rights or defend claims. When that occurs you need lawyers who can offer you clear, strategic advice, who focus on your outcome and who can resolve the dispute on the best possible terms for you.
Our team of specialist lawyers has the tactical knowhow to help you achieve an optimal result. Over the years we’ve experienced all types of disputes, from every angle, and that experience counts. We are also acutely aware of cost issues.
Our expertise in dispute resolution and litigation:
- Construction disputes – major construction and infrastructure, commercial/civil works, domestic construction, security of payment
- Coronial inquests
- Commercial disputes – all commercial disputes including contractual, business sales, misrepresentation, partnerships and joint ventures, shareholder disputes, trade practices, insurance disputes, professional negligence and investment disputes
- Debt collection, secured recoveries and judgment enforcement
- Estates, trusts and contested wills
- Insolvency – advice on all aspects to directors, creditors and insolvency practitioners, including fraud
- Intellectual property – trade mark, copyright, infringement, enforcement and passing off disputes
- Judicial and Administrative Review of government and instrumentality decisions including ATO determinations
- Property disputes – buying and selling land, leases and tenancies, land law, boundaries
- Sporting and associations
- Workplace relations including unfair dismissal, discrimination, union claims