Patrick is a Senior Associate in the firm’s construction, infrastructure and engineering team. As part of the team, Patrick is involved in dispute resolution ranging from mediation, expert determination, arbitration and litigation – as well as transactional and advisory work including contract drafting and providing advice to clients.
Patrick has a strong interest in litigation and dispute resolution. He has acted as solicitor and counsel in various State and Federal Courts and Tribunals. Patrick is committed to guiding clients through complex legal processes with a strategic and commercially pragmatic approach.
Patrick was admitted to practice in 2016. In 2017 he served as Associate to the Honourable Justice Tim Stanley of the Supreme Court of South Australia, followed by two years’ experience practising in a boutique commercial law firm.
Patrick is an active member of the South Australian legal community and is a committee member of the Law Society’s Young Lawyers’ Committee.
Areas of Practice
- Construction, infrastructure and engineering
- Commercial litigation
- Dispute resolution
- Contract law
Memberships, Committees and Awards
- The Law Society of South Australia
- Co-Chair of the Law Society of South Australia’s Young Lawyers’ Committee
- The Law Society of South Australia's Space Law Committee Member
- Law Council of Australia’s Young Lawyers’ Committee
- Space Law Council Australia and New Zealand Member
- Winner of the South Australian Golden Gavel 2018