Our team has experience providing legal advice to clients in the space industry in Australia.
Partner Patrick Kerin is a member of The Law Society of South Australia’s Space Law Committee and the Space Law Council of ANZ.
Our expertise includes assisting with:
- Regulatory and licensing issues;
- Commercial matters;
- Intellectual property; and
As a fast growing industry, our team is committed to assisting organisations within this sector.
We can also assist with the following 'space adjacent' areas for our clients in the industry:
- General corporate and contractual advice
- Preparing and advising on contracts and project management
- Advising on intellectual property matters, technology protection and including branding and trade marks
- Liability, indemnity, exclusion clauses, general terms & conditions
Much of the 'space industry' involves transactions which are firmly terrestrial, and in which we have substantial experience; we do this stuff every day.