Our team has experience providing legal advice to clients in the space industry in Australia.
Senior Associate Patrick Kerin is a member of The Law Society of South Australia’s Space Law Committee. John MacPhail is on the Commercial Law Committee of The Law Society of South Australia.
Our expertise includes assisting with:
- Commercial matters;
- Intellectual property; and
As a fast growing industry, our team is committed to assisting organisations within this sector.
We can assist with the following:
- General corporate and contractual advice
- Preparing and advising on building contracts and project management
- Advising on intellectual property matters, technology protection and including branding and trade marks
- Liability, indemnity, exclusion clauses, general terms & conditions
Much of the 'space industry' involves transactions which are firmly terrestrial, and in which we have substantial experience; we do this stuff every day.