Banking and Finance
Lynch Meyer Lawyers acts for banks, financiers, individual borrowers, corporate lenders and accountants in all aspects of banking and finance law including general transactional work and litigation recovery matters.
Our front-end transactional work involves the preparation of all forms of security documentation.
Our recovery team specialises in back-end security enforcement, possession, mortgagee sales and the collection of other unsecured commercial and consumer debts.
We act for a large number of national banking and/or financial institutions in respect of their current security enforcements. We can also advise on stamp duty issues, including multi-jurisdiction facilities, security enforcement and work-out arrangements.
We offer expert advice and service on:
- Preparation of loan agreements and all forms of securities including debentures, bills of sale, guarantees, land mortgages, pari passu arrangements and priority deeds
- Reviewing security documents and advising financiers regarding processes and compliance issues
- Finance restructures
- Drafting and serving default and demand notices under loan facility documents and securities
- Prosecuting bankruptcy and winding-up proceedings
- Debt recovery
- Work-out arrangements
- Stamp duty
- Rights and obligations of creditors and debtors
- Acting for administrators, receivers, liquidators and trustees in bankruptcy in performing their obligations under the Corporations Act and Bankruptcy Act