Malinda is a commercial lawyer with vast experience providing advice to local, interstate and international clients. She is fluent in Mandarin and acts for businesses dealing with China, businesses in China and local Chinese businesses.
Malinda acts for clients involved in international trade, property, construction, franchising, energy and resources, agribusiness (including wine), manufacturing, wholesale and retail. Her clients include high net worth individuals, partnerships, private companies, listed and unlisted public companies, government bodies and not-for-profit entities.
Malinda’s expertise, combined with her in-depth understanding of both Australian and Chinese cultures, enables her to understand her clients’ needs and effectively communicate with them and their counterparts to deliver exceptional outcomes.
Malinda has a wealth of commercial expertise and vast experience in providing advice to local, interstate and international clients.
Areas of Practice
- Corporate and commercial
- International trade and foreign investment
- Property (leasing, development and construction)
- Agribusiness (including wine law)
- Estate planning
- Notarial services
- The Law Society of South Australia
- The Notary Society of South Australia
- Hon. Secretary of the China Business Network of SA Inc
- Secretary of the Australian Asian Chamber of Commerce Industry Inc