Evyenia is a commercial lawyer and heads Lynch Meyer Lawyers’ corporate and commercial practice.
She has been practicing law for almost 20 years and has a wealth of experience acting for a variety of organisations and industries.
Evyenia’s experience includes working in Government where she negotiated some of Australia’s largest procurement contracts. She also has experience working at a higher education and technology company as an in-house counsel, specialising in contract reviews and drafting, and intellectual property law.
Evyenia returned to private practice in 2015 where she ran her own firm with a small team.
Evyenia is passionate about helping businesses throughout their lifecycle including product development, scale and growth, investment, restructuring and succession planning. She has worked with startups and SMEs, through to national and global clients.
As a transaction specialist and the self-proclaimed “Queen of Contracts”, she thrives on solving complex legal problems and has effectively led numerous mergers and acquisitions, business sales, and staged buy-ins.
Evyenia also has experience in property law, wills and estates, commercial litigation and defamation actions. Her ability to connect with her clients and foster long-term relationships built on trust and hard work makes her a friendly but formidable lawyer.
- Assisted with large procurement contracts for international Governments
- Acted for the vendor in a multi-million-dollar sale of a transport business
- Assisted with a large acquisition involving business and land assets in the wine industry
- Facilitated international consortium for provision of a multi-million dollar grant enabling research and development in the space sector
- Led contract negotiations for a global client which resulted in the award of a large services contract in the gas and energy sector
- Represented a partnership of franchisees to acquire a franchisor business in the safety equipment sector
- Created a fixed fee digital legal solution for start ups and SME’s
Areas of Practice
- Corporate and commercial
- Intellectual property and commercialisation
- Privacy, data protection and cyber security
- Schools and educational institutions
- Software and technology
- Start ups and SME's
- Business succession planning
Memberships and Committees
- The Law Society of South Australia
- The Law Society of South Australia's Commercial Law Committee
- Intellectual Property Society of Australia and New Zealand
- Licensing Executives Society of Australia and New Zealand