Corporate and Commercial
Being an experienced commercial law firm, Lynch Meyer Lawyers’ corporate and commercial practice provides valuable advice to many public and private companies and not-for-profit organisations.
Our team includes some of Adelaide’s most experienced commercial lawyers. We combine comprehensive commercial knowledge with legal expertise to help you achieve the outcomes you want to maximise the success of your business.
We provide practical legal solutions and innovative advice on a full range of corporate and commercial matters – everything from joint venture agreements to directors’ duties, from business restructures and acquisitions to day-to-day commercial issues.
We also offer an independent, value-for-money shelf company-style service ShelfDocs. ShelfDocs provides documentation for companies, trusts, self-managed super funds and Government searches. A dedicated, streamlined service ShelfDocs offers greater efficiency and better response times at competitive rates. Importantly, it is supported by our senior commercial lawyers.
We offer expert service and advice on:
- Corporate structures
- Shareholder agreements
- Advising directors
- Listed public companies
- ASX listing
- Capital raising – prospectuses, offer information statements and rights issues
- Reorganizations and restructures
- Associations Incorporation Act issues
- Corporate Governance
- Single Director conversions
- Shelf companies and documentation
- Acquisitions and disposals
- Joint ventures and partnerships
- Asset protection issues
- Competition Law – Trade Practices
- Agency and distribution agreements
- Sale and hire of goods/equipment
- IT & IP agreements
- Privacy legislation
- Managed Investments
- Due diligence investigations and reports for acquisitions
- Business succession agreements
- Income tax advice
- GST and CGT
- Stamp Duty and other State taxes