Your career. Our priority.
Our clerkship program offers a hands-on experience working in a leading commercial law firm.
As a clerk at Lynch Meyer Lawyers, you will be directly involved in real client work while being mentored by our senior lawyers. You will have the opportunity to:
- Work across all practice areas in the firm
- Work with leading lawyers who are experts in their areas of law
- Gain mentoring support from our senior lawyers
- Develop your skills in a welcoming and professional environment
- Be involved in staff social events
Our team of friendly and highly regarded lawyers will be there to provide support and guidance every step of the way, ensuring that you get the most out of this unique learning experience.
You will gain hands-on experience performing a variety of duties including:
- Undertaking research
- Drafting documents
- Attending client and firm meetings
- Court attendance, mediation conferences, negotiation, and direction hearings (where possible)
The experience you will gain is invaluable and we strongly encourage anyone considering a career in law to apply.
2023 Clerkship program
Lynch Meyer Lawyers is excited to be participating in the Uniform Clerkship Scheme again in 2023.
We are currently seeking applications from penultimate and final year law students for our four-week, paid, summer clerkship program commencing 28 November 2023 to 22 December 2023 (inclusive).
- Applications Open: Monday 3 July 9am
- Applications Close: Friday 28 July 5pm
- Interviews Commence: Monday 7 August
- Offers Made: Monday 11 September
- Offers Accepted: Wednesday 13 September 5pm
Written applications must include a short cover letter summarising your reasons for applying, CV and academic transcript.
Applications and any other enquiries must be sent to: email@example.com
Our previous clerks have provided a summary of their experiences with our clerkship program. They can be found here.
Why Lynch Meyer Lawyers
With over 70 years of experience, we've built a reputation for providing exceptional service to our clients and an exceptional experience for our people.
Lynch Meyer is a dynamic firm and our lawyers are among the most accomplished in their chosen fields, recognised in The Best Lawyers in Australia list and Doyle's Guide.
But what truly sets us apart is our people-first approach. Our team members are the driving force behind our success, and we make sure they know it! We believe in work-life balance, celebrating our team and their accomplishments, and prioritising professional development. Our positive and supportive work environment allows everyone to thrive and reach their full potential.