Lynch Meyer Lawyers have the commercial knowledge and experience to assist:
- Australian clients with the legal aspects of doing business with Chinese companies, whether they are suppliers, customers, business or joint venture partners; and
- overseas clients doing business in Australia and investing in Australia.
For our Australian clients, we understand the Chinese business culture and business environment and have strong connections in China to assist them with the commercial and legal aspects of doing business in China.
For our overseas clients, we have strong local connections and are able to assist them with the legal aspects of doing business in Australia and investing in Australia.
We support bilateral trade and investment opportunities between South Australia and China and acknowledge that they play an important role in shaping South Australia’s economy.
Our commercial Partner, Malinda Kuo, heads our China Advisory team. Malinda speaks fluent Mandarin and has a wealth of experience providing transaction advice to businesses dealing with China, businesses in China and local Chinese businesses.
We provide various legal services including:
- Project due diligence
- Australia's Foreign Investment Approval (FIRB)
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating various commercial contracts
- Acquisition of Australian real estate properties and businesses
Our areas of expertise include:
- Foreign investment
- Corporate mergers and acquisitions
- Business sales and transfers
- International trade
- Agriculture (including wine, seafood, meat, dairy, olives and nuts)
- Real estate development and construction
- Real estate sales and transfers
- Commercial leases
We have affiliated law firms in China and are able to assist you with Chinese law compliance should you wish to do business or provide services in China.