David has been a Partner of Lynch Meyer since its inception and is now a consultant.
David is an experienced barrister in commercial and general litigation, especially in the building and construction industry. He acts for many domestic builders as well as for civil contractors, from minor disputes to multi-million dollar claims.
David was barrister in Federal Court and Royal Commission hearings involving the Hindmarsh Island Bridge, acting for the developers.
Areas of Practice
- Building disputes (civil and domestic)
- Commercial litigation
- Arbitration disputes
- General commercial advice
Memberships / Directorships
- The Law Society of South Australia, Past President
- Member, Housing Industry Association
- Director, Commercial Motor Vehicles Pty Ltd
- Chair, Westside Community Legal Service